Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday


Today on Broke and the Bookish the topic is ten books on your fall TBR. I probably have more than ten. We'll see.

The Engagement Plot by Krista Phillips

Many Sparrows by Lori Benton

Solve by Christmas by Amber Schamel

Lydia by Diana Wallis Taylor

Christy by Catherine Marshall

Christmas Embers by Chautona Havig

The Day the Angels Fell by Shawn Smucker

Charming the Troublemaker by Pepper Basham

Not as many as I thought.

What's on your Fall TBR???




4 comments:

Trisha said...

Many Sparrows is fantastic! Enjoy!
I also have Charming The Troublemaker and Solve by Christmas. Great list!

Amber Lemus said...

How exciting to see Solve by Christmas made your list! :D

On my TBR right now is The Reluctant Dutchess by Roseanna White. I have started it but didn't have time to finish.

Andi said...

Thanks! I should be starting Many Sparrows this week. As long as I don't spill coffee anymore. Lol

Andi said...

Amber, I feel bad I haven't gotten to it yet. Lol

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...